Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

A box of chocolates from Life by Chocolate

Here are two pictures of a mixed box of chocolates. Enjoy. Buy some today.




What's in there? Well, there are some banana saffron caramels, there are some truffles, I see a Lapsang Souchang, that's the spikey one, and I see some of my milk chocolate covered blueberry and pomegranate molasses and sodium alginate so you know they are vegan. I also see an old style lavender ganache. I see a Jasmine Dragon, that's the one with the white chocolate shavings, I also see some milk chocolate cherry cordials, that the one with the swirl on the top. I also see a nice hazelnut pate cup. I see a dark chocolate with urfa chili, that the one in the corner with the musical notes on it. So many. Oh, I see an Earl Gray Tea truffle. I have 9 truffles made from tea, Green, Oolong and Black. Nice. I have more truffles than that, though.

We make around 40 different chocolates. Order now!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home