Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Chocovision: Chocovision Revolation Delta

Well, Mike the Engineer, has brought me two new baffles and I'm burning up the machines. I'm only doing about 10lbs a day but that's all I have time for. I'm making hazelnut pate cups with Felchlin dark chocolate, 64% and I'm making hickory smoked peanut butter cups with dark Felchlin chocolate, 65%. Yummy.

My mom is visiting and she's helping. You really need two people on the cups to push out a reasonable amount of chocolates. Since I make everything by hand, completely by hand, except now, for the tempering because I have a Rev X and a Rev Delta, it takes time. Lots of time.

Come, by my artisan chocolates. Only $40 a lbs. You can also buy them for $10 a quarter pound plus shipping and handling.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home