Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Monday, November 12, 2007

It comes

Just got off the phone with David from Cold Core, Inc. and he says that it's shipping tomorrow around 11:00. Yea! Finally. Just in time for the Grand Opening. Thank you Cold Core and thank you Alternative Air Fixtures.

I still need to reschedule the restaurant opening. Probably end of January. It'll be a wine and chocolate tasting.

I perfected my hot chocolate drink. It's killer. I had Harley, my dishwasher, and Kim, my wife, taste test various versions. We have one that is, as Kim says, just liquid chocolate. Not really, it does have a mix of milks. I'm thinking of having a goat's milk and/or a soy version. The other, the one I'll be giving out tomorrow, will have more milk in the mix. It's still going to be heart stopping rich. Just the thing for a cold and rainy day.

I finally got my last batch of lavender ganache done. Yippee! The most popular chocolate I make. I still have to bag the meltaways and the bark. Sigh! But at least I have a case. See you at the Grand Opening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home