Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Kim thought I made her look too serious

So, here are some great pictures of her. First a very smiley picture. She's having the time of her life.

Now, some pictures where my sweetheart is working tirelessly. I can't afford a guitar slicer just yet, but Kim is the best at cutting my ganaches. Here she is cutting up the lavender.
I used the, gulp, caramel cutter to mark the ganache lightly, very lightly, and then Kim does the hard part, she cuts them,
arranges them and then I dip and decorate them.
Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home