Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Friday, November 16, 2007

My favorite confection! It's the one with the orange rind.


Orange Sin! That's the chocolate in the white cup with the orange rind on it. I love this chocolate. Order them now. Buy one today. No, buy a pound.

You'll love them. Trust me. It's my favorite. You don't know what you're missing.

Of course, the cranberry conserve in the chocolate, to the right of the Orange Sin, is a crowd pleaser. You should buy that one, too.

I can't resist. Here are more pictures of my chocolates.

What beautiful chocolates.
I may be biased but surely everyone sees what I see, right?
Yum!


By the way, that cool scale is from Penn Scales. Nice. I like it. It's the CM-100. Next time, I'll get the Jr. The CM-100 is more than enough scale, however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home