Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hawthorne Valley Farm Store Demo

I demoed twice at the Hawthorne Valley Farm Store. I had fun and it was a great place to demo. Here are some pictures of the store and of me and Kim, she helped quite a bit on this, the first demo of the season.

We sold a lot of Easter chocolate and bars here. They loved them up. It's a great store and I've ordered some raw organic pistachios from them. Wonderful people.

Here I am showing my chocolate body lotion product.
Here I am with Kim at Hawthorne Valley Farm Store demoing away.

It's a great store and has wonderful products and beautiful people working there. I love this store.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,
Do you have your chocolate body lotion for sale on your website? I didn't see it.

March 27, 2008 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Mark by Chocolate said...

The body lotion is not on the website and I'm working to put it on there.

However, please feel free to call us at 518 966 5219 and you can order some if you'd like.

Or you can go to Mother Earth Storehouse and purchase some there. The one in Poughkeepsie.

March 29, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Mark by Chocolate said...

Body lotion now on the website. Go for it. Thanks.

August 26, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home