Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Monday, April 14, 2008

So many store, and not enough time

It seems to me that I don't have enough time to blog about anything else but all the new stores that are coming on board to sell our chocolates. That's a good thing.

We're going to MA soon and spreading the word. I'll write, probably in Innsane, about the B&B's we plan to stay in. Probably right about the food there too.

I called up one health food store and grocery store and the guy who owns it also a chocolatier. Beat that! That's funny. If I have time, I'll be stopping by there. If not, then not.

Well, Mother's Day is coming up. Time to buy Mom some chocolates from Life by Chocolate. Funny, now that the chocolate season is winding down, I find I have enough time for going out and selling the chocolates to our customers, that is, the stores. Funny. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home