Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Napoli Pizzeria

When I was in Quincy, I decided to stop and eat here. I just loved their meatball hero, grinder, sub, whatever you call it. The only thing I didn't like was no red gravy. So, I asked for a cup on the side and I was in heaven. Actually, I liked the hero as it was, with no red sauce. But the red sauce really made it. They bake their bread fresh though they don't actually make the dough. Still, it was very good. I also loved their pizza. Again, the dough, which they make there, is the reason I loved it so much.


This is staffed by a dedicated family of Italian restaurateurs. They owned a place in New York for years. I must say, New York is the poorer for them moving to Quincy. What a find in Massachusetts. Check it out.


Napoli Pizzeria
1570 Hancock Street
Quincy, MA 02169



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home