Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Foodbuzz bag pictures and a nice Life by Chocolate button

Kim says I look devious in this photo.

Woo and hoo. Find Flavor and Share Taste and Buzz Thy Neighbor. Here I am, not so much relaxing, as strategizing with my new bag. I love the Life by Chocolate button.

My next posts will be about molded chocolates. I promise. Right now, the electrician is doing a ton of electrical work in the kitchen, preparing for some major chocolate equipment.





It's for my new chocolate equipment. Yeah! The electrician, Dwayne and I were talking about how many circuits I had put into the kitchen since we bought it. About 9 new circuits. I'm not sure how the previous owner coped without all these dedicated circuits. I shudder to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home