Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I just wanted to say that I love Vermont and New Hampshire


I love all of New England. Actually, I also love New Jersey and New York and Pennsylvania. You people have to travel the North East. It's beautiful and I'm glad we moved back even if I also think the Pacific North West is fantastic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Castro Valley Farmers Market said...

I agree! Two years ago we spent Christmas in Vermont and not only was is beautiful, it was tasty.... I had blueberry pancakes and maple syrup every day... with butter.

August 28, 2008 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Mark by Chocolate said...

That sounds like fun. And if you come stay out the Greenville Arms, you can also get our famous blueberry pancakes with Fancy Vermont Maple Syrup.

August 28, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home