Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Places to eat in Vermont and New Hampshire


OK. I have another task. I need good places to eat in Vermont and New Hampshire. I'll be on a road trip giving chocolates and confections to all the good little boys and girls. I'll be stopping around Waitsfield, VT, Newport Center, VT, Meredith NH and Hanover NH.

I think I have Hanover covered. I'll be visiting with a friend of mine, Tom, at Dirt Cowboy Cafe. At least I hope I will. Tom is a baker and chocolatier. He's a good restaurateur as well. Let's just hope Tom will be in town at that time. It'd be good to see him.

Hurry and send me suggestions. I'll be leaving tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home