Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Love in a Mist




While I was in Kittery, Maine, I visited a store and met the woman who makes Love in a Mist. It's a very nice spray. What's interesting about this spray is that it has shells and gems in it. Now that's unique. The one that I have is Emerge-n-see with king helmet conch and pink calcite in it, besides other ingredients. Very nice. I sprayed some in the office, basically on Kim, and it has added a lovely smell to the office.

LOVE IN A MIST
PO BOX 4222
PORTSMOUTH NH 03802
Phone: 603-431-1355

It has a rosewater base. I love rosewater and this has inspired me to get food grade rosewater and make not only ice cream but confections with it. I may even make a bar.

I'll be getting to the reviews and techniques in a few minutes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home