Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Rev X: Got a replacement back


Well, last week, I finally got my replacement back from ChocoVision. If you recall the saga, I had had to send out my Rev X, again, to be fixed because the bowl motor stopped working. It was making chunking (chunk a' chunk 'a) noises before dieing. Now, Ian sent me his Rev X that he demos with because they had had a hard time getting the Rev X to pass inspection. Nice.

So far, so good on my Rev X. It's being used this Valentine season.

Happy Valentine's Day. Enjoy your chocolate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home