Cooking in the dark
The power went out again and so I had to cook in the dark. The only light we had was flashlights and candles. The light in these pictures is candle light or it's flash. This happens once a year. I think it's tradition with Central Hudson Electric.
We were a little discombobulated but we did get the food out and the lights went back on. The diners stayed in the dark and dined by candle light. I'll have to mention to Jonathan not to leave his hoodie laying around, even when there's a blackout.