Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Panama Hats: My two Cuenas.





These first two hats are my Cuenca Diamante. I love the wide brim on this hat. By the way, that is my official uniform for working on the pool.



I challenge anyone to figure out which is the diamante and which is the Gotita. Both are beautiful and I wear both out to the pool area. I don't wear my Montecristi out to the pool area just in case.



These next three are my Cuenca Gotita with the brisa weave. The diamante is much softer but I think the gotita is a better fit.






Now for the challenge.



In the above picture, which hat am I wearing? And of course, I am wearing my other official uniform for working on the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home