Life by Chocolate

Chocolate, white, milk, dark, in all its forms forms life. Chocolate truffles, caramels, and other confections are at the core of enjoyment. This is life by chocolate because death by chocolate is the wrong attitude.

Friday, August 10, 2012

We HAVE our hats!!!



I received my hats about a week ago and I am jumping for joy. Not only did I get my two beautiful hats that I ordered, the Montecristi Cuencano Fino and the Cuenca Diamonte, but Robert, aka Panama Bob, but don't call him that, also sent me a special Gotita hat (Brisa weave). I've been trying to get pictures of myself on the old Cannon that we use to take pictures for the blogs and so far I only have these. They are of the Montecristi.

Here I am out at Coeymans Marina with the Hudson River Valley Art Workshops students.

And this is a not very flattering closeup. Love the hat.

Let me just tell everyone that I love my three new hats. I love them. I am a hat person and they are wonderful, beautiful and fun to own. So, stop gawking and go to Panama Bob's website or over to his eBay site and get yourself one. I will publish more pictures of me with my other two new hats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home